Yes, here I am again — and yes, I know the W-2's haven't arrived, and you might not have begun to really think about little ol' Andre + Associates, PC and your taxes yet. But today I want to offer you some reasons why … well, you should.
In fact, there are LOTS of good reasons.
For instance: get your refund sooner.
Yes — I've written before (and will again) of the many reasons why you don't want to "allow" your hard-earned money to be held by the US Treasury Department on your "behalf" so that they can (oh so kindly) "refund" it back to you after you file your taxes. But not everyone listens. That's okay.
And yes, if you're due a big refund, you might even want it sooner — and we have options that can help you do that quick.
But there are other reasons too. Reasons like…
2) Peace of Mind. Get that paperwork monkey off your back. In fact, don't EVER let it even be on your back. Let us do the heavy lifting.
3) FRAUD. Tax time is famous for criminals grabbing North Central Texas identities and filing fraudulent returns. The sooner YOUR returns are filed means the less risk for someone to hack your information, and take YOUR money. Get ahead of the criminals.
4) Make plans for what you might owe. This is way less fun. But you know what's even LESS fun? Scrambling to avoid penalties in a couple weeks (or even worse — days), because the return was filed in April … and you have to make fast decisions about a big number. Yikes. (But again — we're here for you, even then. But it isn't fun for anyone.)
5) To start early on 2020 tax planning. Let's clear the deck ASAP and get you as clean a slate as possible to be proactive about this year's taxes. 2019 is already in the rearview, but we can do things NOW to help.
6) Our calendar will be getting full. The sooner you get your stuff to us, the sooner we can do our thing. And as you'll see in a moment, you WANT us on your side.
And you might be wondering: "Should I use Andre + Associates, PC's team for my taxes this year?"
Well, with apologies to a certain lawman based out of Texas named "Walker", I have put together some very true, not-at-all-made-up FACTS which might help you answer that question.
I want you to know how deeply we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family with your tax work. With tax season coming at us, it's important that I communicate that we are so grateful for the chance to put our very specific set of skills to work on your behalf.
We're here to help. Let me know if you have any questions.
Andre + Associates, PC
Andre + Associates, PC